To play Ultima Online, you will need three things – the game files, a way to connect, and a server to connect to.
1. The Game Files:
Ultima Online (UO) is a graphical massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), released on September 25, 1997 by Origin Systems.
It was instrumental to the development of the genre, and is still running today. The game is played online, in a fantasy setting similar to that of the other Ultima games that preceded it.
On the cutting edge of Ultima Online game play, Razor offers UO players a chance to enhance and extend game play to enjoy new heights they never thought possible on player run shards.
Razor is an Assistant program (similar to the popular UOAssist) for player run Ultima Online shards.
You may need to install the .NET Framework 2.0 in order to run Razor on your system.
3. A Server (shard) to connect and play on!
I HIGHLY Recommend UO Second Age.
- Bonzi Buddy – the Revival!
- Ancient MMO Addiction
- Steam Weekend Deal – Counterstrike Source for $5.00
- Scumm VM – Play your old Lucasarts Classic Games!
- you thought you had no life? meet the man who beat World of Warcraft
- multitask – the flash game for serious motherfuckers
- Assassins Creed 2 Hidden Messages
- Vine Server – VNC Server for Mac OS X
- Chicken of the VNC – Remote Desktop Client for Mac OS X
- Filezilla – Multiplatform FTP Client/Server
Member Since: 0
Playing time: 0
Premium Web Hosting
Do you want to start your own blog, sell your product, or get your organization's name out on the web?
2000 MB Disk Space
20GB Bandwidth / Mo.
24/7 Personal Support
Starting @ $7.50/mo
Sign up for a year of web hosting with eCare Web Solutions and get your domain for free! Just use the coupon code: DOMAIN4U
- Sure, many of us dreamed of one day hiking the Appalachian Trail. Dale Sanders just took a little bit longer to start his journey than most [Spiffy]
- So...what's on your summer reading list? The Saturday Morning Book Club is heading to the beach for vacation and needs some suggestions [Interesting]
- Remember the "random wheel of oil price increase reasons" we used to have here? Well ... *spins wheel* ...hey, this thing must be broken [Strange]
- Whynotboth? [Amusing]
- Photoshop this mirage [Photoshop]
360 airplane assassins creed 2 bt comic feathers flash flight flying free game games glyphs hidden messages internet linux lol lol, internet mac mario microsoft music news osx rc ronald jenkees software steam story time super cub Trag ubisoft ultima online uo venice video video game video games vista walkthrough windows windows 7 xbox xbox 360 xp flash games (5)
front page (5)
image dump (28)
lol, internet (70)
ultima online (5)